[orca-list] orcasuddenly doesn't speak

Hello all,

This morning when I booted into ubuntu, orca just suddenly would not come up or speak.  I can't remember what the last thing I did on the system was, except maybe remove the gnome-orca package as it said on the site to build the orca inviornment.  Is there a way I can just remove ubuntu and re-install it so I can reset everything back to the way they were?  I'm using windows at the moment, thus I'm able to write this message.  Thanks,

Mike
aim screen name: chrchmiker.

MSN screen name: miker1988 cox net

Skype name: miker1988.