Re: [orca-list] Firefox wish list.

Hi Hermann,
Does your ctrl+home and ctrl+end work in orca controled navigation? The
interesting thing is that on my system ctrl+home and ctrl+end only works
while Gecho has control over caret navigation. Is this a bug on my end
or can you confirm this behaviour?
/Krister

Hermann wrote:
Hello Darragh,
two keys already are implemented, but they seem to be a Firefox feature:
Control+Home brings you to the top of the page, while Control+End places
the caret at the end of the page, provided caret browsing is activated,
either by Firefox or by Orca.
To activate the menu bar by simply pressing the Alt key is a wish, which I
think, cannot be realized by the Orca team. In Windows it is a feature
provided by the operating system, so this wish should be addressed to the
Gnome development team.
Regarding your suggestion to list all links, I have not understood what the
braces {} are good for?
Regards
Hermann