Re: Orca orca and emacs 22.0

But I compiled with the --with-gtk option -- does not this make emacs
a gtk app?

on Friday 03/16/2007 Mike Pedersen(Michael Pedersen Sun COM) wrote
Hi,
Emacs does not work for me too under gnome-terminal.
I don't know why.
This is the first software I found that is not able to work
with orca under gnome-terminal.

This is because the graphical emacs is not a gtk2 application.  Type "export
DISPLAY="  before you run emacs.  This should unset the display and allow
you to use the text based emacs.
Hope this helps
Mike
Halim