Re: Orca orca and emacs 22.0

Hello,
On Fr, Mär 16, 2007 at 02:56:45 -0400, John covici wrote:
Hi.  I have orca 17.92 and gnome 2.16 gentoo distribution and I would
like to be able to use emacs with orca, however when I run emacs no
orca controls work and alt-tab does not work till I get out of emacs.
I think emacs is working because I can type in to the *scratch buffer,
but nothing else happens.  I am using the latest cvs version and
compiled with --with-gtk and when I go into emacs, it says that the
accessibility module was initialized, but not much happens.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Try to start emacs in a gnome-terminal.

HTH.
Halim