Re: Orca vmware and orca

Hello,
On Fr, Mär 16, 2007 at 02:59:24 -0400, John covici wrote:
I would like to use vmware with orca, but none of the buttons in the
vmware-server-console app say anything but button or sometimes
pushbutton.  Any way to write a script for orca if I can get someone
to tell me what the button actually says, so orca can read it
correctly?

I am using vmware too.
You are right that some buttons were not spoken but thats not a Problem for
me because
these are in most cases only ok and cancel.
You can try to execute your vm directly b typing:
vmplayer -X <PATH_TO_YOUR_VM/VM_name.vmx>

HTH.
Halim