Re: Orca and Firefox?

Unless you have some particular reason for doing things differently, you
should generally rely on the package management system utilized by your
distribution. On Fedora that would be yum and rpm, and on Debian and
Ubuntu it would be apt.

Janina

Teresa Cochran writes:
Hello, all,

In order to update Orca to work with Firefox, can I use the update utility
in Gnome, or should I use the command-line method?

Thanks,
Teresa