Re: Orca confused on orca accessibility with forms and text in web pages.

Hi,

 Orca will work with ff 3 but it is limited and work is still being
done. There is no virtual buffer that I can think of. Linux almost
always comes with Open Office, the office sweet comparable to M$
office. In fact I think it is better but that's just me..Although a
current alternative to firefox is elinks, which is a text terminal
based browser which works very well with orca in flat review. If you
like or didn't know already, you may download the desktop version of
edgy so you can try out ubuntu before installing it.. To install it
it's a bit tricky but not very so read the orca wiki for help there.
But BTW, I tried firefox 3 a3, and it kept crashing so I have no idea
how orca works but as much as I did get out of it, I liked it. orca
announced when the page was loading and when it was complete. You also
could wait until April 19th, when feisty fawn is released actually it
is very nice it's got added desktop effects and all.

hth
cody