Orca More information about my firefox 3.0 crash

Here is a typescript I made runnning ./firefox --debug from within the
directory where I have firefox stored, which is now $HOME/firefox.  This
will hopefully show where and how the crash is occurring on my Ubuntu
Edgy system.  I don't really know how much good it will do since I kept
getting no debug symbols found messages, but the backtrace looks rather
interesting and maybe someone can shed some light on what is happening
and how I can correct it.  The typescript is attached.  It looks like
the typescript somehow mangled the initial command I used to start
firefox, but it actually was
./firefox --debug

HTH,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)