Re: [orca-list] Scott Haeger waves Hi

Hi All:

It's great to have Scott join the Orca team!  I thank Scott for joining
the team and bringing the enthusiasm and experience with him that he
does.  I also thank the Mozilla Foundation and Aaron Leventhal from IBM
for their support of Scott on Orca.

Scott has come up to speed very quickly, and has already checked in some
very useful work (Thanks Scott!).  I look forward to Scott's future
contributions, including supporting ARIA and live regions.  This stuff
is going to be great and I'm excited.

Welcome Scott!

Will
(Orca Lead)