Re: [orca-list] webpage tables and frames

Hey Cody!  Good to see you on the list again!

all or very little. Is there a way to navigate tables that I don't know
about?

Perhaps. <smile>  Please see: http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Firefox

In particular, you should find that T/Shift+T move you from table, that
Shift+Alt+the Arrow keys move you cell by cell, and that Shift+Alt
+Home/End jump to the first/last cell.

In addition, there are a number of table-related verbosity settings
which you can find and configure using Orca's app-specific settings.  To
access these, get into Firefox and press Control+Orca_Modifier+Space.
Locate the Minefield page.

line, which might not be the best way, but at least have orca announce
something like "table with 5 columns and 4 rows" and "table end"

It should be doing this.  If it's not, it might be a bug.  If there are
specific sites where things aren't working, please post the URL and any
relevant steps.  Thanks!

  Another thing I find really inaccessible, are webpages with frames. I
have run across some sites that seem to have great info on them but
these frams are impossible to navigate.

Could you please post some specific examples?  Then I'll take a look.
Thanks!

Take care.
Joanie