Re: [orca-list] heeeellllllp

hi,
On Mi, Jun 13, 2007 at 05:46:09 -0400, Guy Schlosser wrote:
Hey there Halim, and thanks for the response.  I now have
speech-dispatcher selectable, but something went wrong somewhere.  I
could not click OK in preferences, and the only way to exit was to
use alt+f4.  Now, I have no speech.  Where in the heck did I go wrong
with this one?  Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Are you using a new svn snapshot of orca?
Older versions have a broken speechd backend for sd.
So try to updae your orca first.
HTH.
Halim

Guy