Re: [orca-list] orca supports openoffice or not?

Hi,
Do you have openoffice.org-gnome package installed?
HTH.
Halim

On Mi, Jun 13, 2007 at 11:49:29 +0530, vigneswari subbiah wrote:
   hello Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis,

   i tried with latest openoffice also. with 2.2.

   orca, i am using 2.19.1. i think that is the newest.

   still orca is not reading openoffice writer file.

   am i missing anything?