Re: [orca-list] TTSynth Is Here At Last

coscell mail batol net writes:
Does English is required? In other word, if I only perchase Chinese, can
it speak English?

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Janina Sajka wrote:

There's nothing mysterious or magical here. It's like every other TTS
engine in this respect. You can push any kind of text at it and it will
work based on the rules it has.

So, if you want to listen to a Chinese TTS try to pronounce
English--well that's what it will sound like. I'd dare say the opposite
is also true.

Janina

The premier Text To Speech (TTS) software synthesizer for Linux is now
available for immediate on line purchase and download using a credit card!

http://TTSynth.Com

Available Modules Include:
     * IBM's incomparable IBM TTS text to speech (formerly called
       ViaVoice)
     * Gnome-Speech patched for use with LSR and Orca
     * The TTSynth Speakup Bridge for screen reading with Speakup
     * ttsynth_say binary for the CLI or for use in scripts
     * Also supported by Emacspeak KTTS, and Speech Dispatcher

Available Languages For Linux
     * Chinese
     * English
     * Finnish
     * French
     * German
     * Italian
     * Japanese
     * Portuguese
     * Spanish

   The best is also very affordable. Your first language license is only $40 USD
and each additional language license is only $20 USD, when obtained at the
same time.

   Use your credit card to purchase and download TTSynth now, and start
enjoying the best software speech available for Linux today.

Go to http://TTSynth.Com.

We provide TTSynth in both .rpm and .deb packages to make it easy to
install TTSynth on Fedora, Ubuntu, and most Linux distributions which
utilize these package managers.

TTSynth is a product of Capital Accessibility, LLC.

--

Janina Sajka,       Phone:  +1.202.595.7777;        sip:janina a11y org
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC  http://CapitalAccessibility.Com