Re: [orca-list] TTSynth Is Here At Last

Does English is required? In other word, if I only perchase Chinese, can
it speak English?

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Janina Sajka wrote:

The premier Text To Speech (TTS) software synthesizer for Linux is now
available for immediate on line purchase and download using a credit card!

http://TTSynth.Com

Available Modules Include:
     * IBM's incomparable IBM TTS text to speech (formerly called
       ViaVoice)
     * Gnome-Speech patched for use with LSR and Orca
     * The TTSynth Speakup Bridge for screen reading with Speakup
     * ttsynth_say binary for the CLI or for use in scripts
     * Also supported by Emacspeak KTTS, and Speech Dispatcher

Available Languages For Linux
     * Chinese
     * English
     * Finnish
     * French
     * German
     * Italian
     * Japanese
     * Portuguese
     * Spanish

   The best is also very affordable. Your first language license is only $40 USD
and each additional language license is only $20 USD, when obtained at the
same time.

   Use your credit card to purchase and download TTSynth now, and start
enjoying the best software speech available for Linux today.

Go to http://TTSynth.Com.

We provide TTSynth in both .rpm and .deb packages to make it easy to
install TTSynth on Fedora, Ubuntu, and most Linux distributions which
utilize these package managers.

TTSynth is a product of Capital Accessibility, LLC.

--

Janina Sajka, Phone:  +1.202.595.7777;        sip:janina a11y org
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC    http://CapitalAccessibility.Com