Re: [orca-list] how to customize orca for other languages

"vs" == vigneswari subbiah <vigneswari s gmail com> writes:

    vs> hai Jan Buchal, Hermann, I am using gnome-orca 2.19.1 from
    vs> source and festival 1.4.3-17.2 from debian package.

    vs> is this version having hindi by default or i need to add?

    vs> i reffered the link sent by Jan Buchal. but i dont know where
    vs> and how to the hindi database.
Hi,

in debian I see festival-hi package, please install it and read the
documentation.

Have a nice day

--

Jan Buchal