Re: [orca-list] firefox weirdness

On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 23:55 +0100, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis wrote:
Ah now I understand what you mean. <grin/> So you would like to press
the down arrow key to move through each link? Which would imply an
option in Orca's configuration called:
The design of orca is to have the up and down arrow keys move between
real lines on a web page.  I Understand the question here is more a
request to make orca behave like the JAWS virtual buffer.  The way orca
currently works I think gives the blind user myself included more of a
feel for what the web page really looks like.  Remember if you want to
move between the links on a long line of links tab and shhift tab will
allow you to do this.
Mike