Re: [orca-list] fIREFOX WEIRDNESS

On 3 Jun 2007 at 14:42, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

Eagerly standing by... (whispers to himself, --i wonder what she's
up to
now.:-))

At the moment, she's hoping that Krister will grab the latest Orca
from
svn trunk and see if it solves the problem. :-)

I most certainly will, just let me switch os...:)
Regarding script writing, i will have to check the syntax required in Python i guess, then when
i know a little about that, i can dig my way into the depths of script writing... It's a long term
project, and my memory for syntax is horrible... but eventually i'll get there. Are there any
tools in particular that people like to write their scripts with? I mean Ides, editors etc or is it
good old Gedit or Emacs or such? I like hand holding tools like auto completion and such,
makes my life much ... easier.
/Krister