[orca-list] Diference between Debian and Ubuntu talking about gnome-orca

Hi!!

I would like to know what is the diference between Debian and Ubuntu talking about orca. I mean, what packages has ubuntu that Debian doesn't have?, Why  does gnome-orca works almos perfectly in Ubuntu Feisty Fawn and in Debian Etch, Testing or Sid it barely can be installed?

I hope you have an answer because i need to run gnome-orca in Debian, and i'm out of time :-D

Thanks!!

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.com