To: "Sauro Cesaretti" <cesaretti netsons org>
Cc: <Orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca still doesn't work with brl support

Hi Sauro:

Do you have pyrex installed?  If you do not, BrlTTY will happily
compile, but will not build the BrlAPI Python bindings.  A quick check
to see if the BrlAPI Python bindings were built is by running the
following command:

python -c "import brlapi"

If you get errors, you need to make sure you have Pyrex installed and
then rebuild BrlTTY.  More information can be found here:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Braille

Hope this helps,

Will