[orca-list] Firefox and evolution

Hello,
I'll submit this as a bug if people come across the same probleml.

1.  in Evolution. I have had one message window open and the main window
open.  If I press alt f2 type a few letters then press escape, Evolution
just throws up an error and shuts down.
Firstly, can someone tell me how to get the specifics of this problem
from a log file?

My second problem is that orca didn't seem to realise that pages were
changing when browsing through www.komplett.ie  Is this something people
are noticing?  I'm only starting to use firefox regularly now.

Thanks

Darragh