Re: [orca-list] wiki-docs

hi,
It would be fine to have a nice compile howto with *ALL REALLY NEEDED* dependencies, reverse dependencies and
build dependencies listed and hints to usefull compile options. Optional (less feature) dependencies should
be marked as optional (with the missing feature).
yes, orca has a lot of reverse deps.

yokoy

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:51:44 +0100