Re: [orca-list] First steps with GUI programming/scripting

Hi Nolan:

Orca gets its application names via the AT-SPI.  That is, the toolkit
(and the AT-SPI support in the toolkit) that the application is using is
the thing that specifies the application name.

So...WX/WXruby seems to be setting the application name in a bad way.  I
wonder if there is a command line option you can give that will force
the application name to something else?

Will