[orca-list] DVD player suggestion?

Good evening all,

Well, so far, aside from a few dependancy issues, or, should I say, a
lode of dependancy issues, I have my system up and running the way I
want it.

I am however looking for DVD playing software.

Is there anything out there that works with Orca? Or, is there anytihng
available that's not too complicated to use?  I'm sure I can get someone
to give me a few keyboard commands that I can use without speech.

Thanks.

Off to windows now unfortunately. Have a small course to finish off on
DVD before Friday. so, any  help would be appreciated

Darragh