[orca-list] Orca with Firefox

Hi all,

I am wondering how, in Firefox 3, one distinguishes between typing into a form field, and getting the keys captured by Orca to perform the quick navigation features (like pressing 'o' to move between objects). Windows screen readers have a forms mode feature where you can toggle between keys being passed through to the browser, or used as navigation features for the screen reader. I'm wondering if this is a better/worse idea than what is currently done in Orca and am interested in thoughts on this. (Apologies if this has already been discussed, as I am having trouble navigating the list archive pages with my screen reader.)

Thanks,
Dan