[orca-list] text boxes and firefox and mag

Hello,

  I'm trying to log into launch pad and it will accept my password, but
whenI shift tab back to the text box to input my email address I start
typing and when I press h it jumps to headings and will not enter my
email address this is very anoying what can I do about this?

Also I would like to know how can I make the magnifier full screen? I
tried adjusting the width, but I always seem to end up with the top
pannel over lapping and I get gray on either side of the magnifier
window, which doesn't give me much room to viewing magnification.

Thanks,
Cody