Re: [orca-list] Compiling orca with brltty 3.8

Good morning,

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Sauro Cesaretti wrote:

Hi everyone,
I tried to compile the last version of Orca.
but when I start the script./configure, the result is that I don't have
the brltty installed.
The truth is that I have the 3.8 version of brltty but the script
couldn't find this version.
How can I compile orca with this version of brltty?
Thanks in advance for all advices.
best regards, Sauro

You've most probably set your --prefix option when compiling brltty. Don't do that. Just do

./configure
make
make install

Bertil Smark Nilsson