Re: [orca-list] SSL dialogs in Firefox

Hi,
On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 04:14:48PM +0200, Henning Oschwald wrote:
On Mi, Jul 11 2007, Rudolf Weeber wrote:

I encountered a problem in FF3: When loading a page with ssl encryption
e.g. https://www.gmx.de
which has a certifficate for the wrong domain (in this case
www.gmx.net), the dialog, that asks you wether to continue is not read.

Does anyone know, how to solve this?

I experienced the same problem with yesterdays nightly FF, however after
updating FF today the dialog is read again.
Strange. Today, I downloaded the lates firefox again, and it still does
not work.
Orca keeps showing the "loading..." message.
Should I report abug in bugzilla?

Cheers, Rudolf

cheers

  Henning