Re: [orca-list] Hi

Title: Mensaje
 Hi all

Second, I'm a fan of mudding and have not found a mud client supported by Orca. If I want to get one, what should I search for that I would be sure they would be supported?

Hi Parham

Under Ubuntu you can install the gnome-mud package by typing sudo apt-get install gnome-mud.
Since Orca 2.19.0 gnome-mud is supported. You can read incoming text automatically, and use keys alt + 1 to alt + 0 to check the latest 1 to 10 incoming messages.

Perhaps you will need to install a recent Orca version.
for complete information on making this, or ask your questions here.

Regards,

Javier