Re: Orca voice chatting software compatible with orca

As I recall, there is a visual CAPTCHA at some point along the way
without an alternative. <frown>

On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 13:28 -0500, Cody Hurst wrote:
what code are we talking about. all I have to do is install gizmo,
create a user account and I logged right in. they may have changed
something since it is still beta but as far as making a user account and
using the software, I had no problem.

Cody