Re: Orca firefox and reading text outside of links

Hi,
to get a little bit more accessibility with Firefox 3 you can turn on caret
browsing, either in the preferences dialog or by pressing F7.
If you come across a text area or a navigation bar within the page, you can
read it by using the cursor keys.
However: It is not very reliable, sometimes it works, sometimes not.
Btw.: This evening I discovered, that I cannot read the download dialog of
Firefox 2.0.01: You can choose whether you want to open or save a file;
Orca doesn't read that dialog. It shows the title and than hangs.
Does anybody know this phenomenon?
Regards
Hermann