Re: Orca speech friendly backup application

IMO we should really be making a list (wiki page) of the applications that currently do not have good accessibility support.

Getting an overview is always good and we could formalise a process of making the maintainers aware of these issues

Henrik

MICHAEL WEAVER wrote:
Could anyone suggest a speech friendly backup application that works with Orca? With me being new to Linux and having had to download a source file for Network Manager I would like to have a way of backing up my Ubuntu system before I try to unpack the Network Manager program and install it. I tried s-backup but it didn't seem speech friendly after I was asked for my password although at the time I was using Dapper and not Edgy and my version of Orca wasn't as up-to date.