Re: Orca lynks in a gnome terminal window

Hello,

  Yes I have and I think its ok using flat review and space to go
throught e page, but I've found elinks is even better, or better yet,
try out orca with firefox 3.0a1 I just tried it out the other day and I
must say I may just switch right over to firefox now cause its that
good. Git-r-done orca team! I sware I need to get something back to this
community ou guys have done so much...

Cody