Re: Orca Is Gaim really accessible?

In my limited experience, the Gaim Room List control is prone to
freezing. It crashed twice when using it with Orca, and worked once.
That's not a good batting record. Its functionality is also pretty
limited.  For example, it seems to include no facility for filtering the
list (which I should think would be doubly infuriating if you must read
the entire list with a screen reader). What is the current feasibility
of rendering more dedicated IRC clients like xchat-gnome accessible with
Orca?

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis