Orca Other questions about orca

Hello everyone,
I have already installed orca but I can't use the braille display.
I have already configured it with ocra --setup program  and
I even turned on braiile suport but it doesn't work.
The brltty driver installe dis 3.7.2 and the distribution is Fedocra Core 6.
How can I solve that?
And then,I'm trying to develop something with python.
So How can I do accessible interfaces with python?
Can I do accessible interfaces with tk libraries?
If not, which library should I use to make that?
Thanks in advance for all information
Best regares,
Sauro