Re: Orca Problem Package Removed

I'm wondering how I might go about trying to debug why my newer at-spi
created problems. Essentially, the behavior was:

Orca launched and spoke up to "entering focus tracking," but no more.
There was precious little in /var/log, unless the following actually
explains this:

In /var/log:
pcscd: winscard.c:219:SCardConnect() Reader E-Gate 0 0
Not Found

And, in Xorg.0.log, three messages of the type:
Xorg: client 3 rejected from local host

So, my question ... Is there some way to increase logging/verbosity to
help in figuring out what's gone amiss?

Janina

Janina Sajka writes:
We regret one of the rpm packages released earlier this week at the
Speakup Modified should not have been published. If you downloaded
at-spi from the Speakup Modified this week, please go to any Fedora
mirror site and retrieve both at-spi and at-spi-devel. Reinstalling this
older version will fix the problems our packages created for both Orca
and LSR. We apologize for the inconvenience.

You can get the older versions at the following URL:

ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/

Once you have these files downloaded, use a command like the following
to revert to this older version of at-spi:

sudo rpm -Uv --oldpackage at-spi*

--

Janina Sajka, Phone:  +1.202.595.7777;        sip:janina a11y org
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC    http://CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Open Accessibility     janina a11y org
Linux Foundation              http://a11y.org