Re: Orca Accessible news reader to use with ?

But have you tried Pan? It looked pretty accessible when last i saw it.
Didn't have any access to an nntp server at that time so couldn't say if
it was useful, but it looked quite good.
/Krister

Hermann wrote:
Hi Aruni and Henning,
in the meantime I noticed that Evolution is also a news reader.
To Aruni: My intention was to read newsgroups from the Usenet, not RSS.
For this purpose I can use Firefox, but also Snownews in text mode.
Thunderbird allows both, RSS and Usenet news, but there are still lacks in
accessibility.
Regards
Hermann