[orca-list] reviewing notification daemon messages

Hi all,

Is there any way to review an already spoken message comming from the notification daemon with orca? I see that the window remains active about 5 or 10 seconds (with magnification) but I can't find a way to review it with speech... I've been searching on bugzilla but haven't found nothing related too.

Best regards,
Rui Batista
e-mail: ruiandrebatista (at) gmail (dot) com
msn/wlm: ruiandrebatista (at) hotmail (dot) com