Re: [orca-list] brltty on open solaris

Peter,

Peter op 't Hof wrote:
I have tried the following command as rood and as user:

brltty -bauto -xno -d usb: -p none -A keyfile=none,auth=none -n

I think you could leave the keyfile out, because it isn't needed when auth=none anyway. Also you could change -bauto to -bvo, to be sure that brltty uses the correct braille driver.

I try it again tomorrow.

Is anyone willing to Skype me next evening?

You can call me at my gsm tomorrow if you need some help. I'll be online at skype also most of the time.

Good luck,

Bram