Re: [orca-list] Potential conflict between Orca and emacspeak with hardware synth

Will,

I put this in my orca-customizations.py:

orca.settings.speechFactoryModules = ["gnomespeechfactory", "speechdispatcherfactory"]

and now my speak-out doesn't start reading out DEC-talk commands when I enter the preferences dialog.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --