[orca-list] SD crash problem maybe is solved

Hi,
perhaps I succeeded in solving the SD crash:
Everyday the process Updatedb is invoked by Anacron; this makes my
harddrive start spinning. In the same moment SD crashes, because it gets
restarted, don't ask me why.
I figured this out, because there was a mail by Anacron to the root
mailbox saying that /var/run/speech-dispatcher couldn't be created,
because it exists.
Remember: Due to the fact that I've installed SD 0.6.4 from the Debian
pool, the startup script couldn't create that folder so that I've to put in
two lines crating the dirctory and chown it to speech-dispatcher:audio.
This workaround pointed me to the right dirction.
So I deactivated "Update user folders" under System/preferences/session.
Since this process starts only once a day, I've to wait until tomorrow,
but I hope I've solved the problem.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)