[orca-list] openoffice word processor and Orca

Hi all, I have a brief question regarding orca and the Openoffice.org wordprocessor. Is there a way to have orca automaticly announce your cursor position when you press the tab key (e.g. 1.5 inches, 2.0 inches, etc.)? If not, I would love to see this available in an upcoming release of orca. My girlfriend is a medical transcriptionist, and I think she could seriously benefit from switching to Linux VS Windows. Each new version of JAWS really seems to do nasty things to her computer. If anyone here could let me know how to hear where I am when I press tab, that would be awesome. Again, thanks in advance for any help.

Later,

Guy