[orca-list] errors with speech-dispatcher

The synthesiser I am using is Espeak with the Gnome speech driver.
I checked the speech settings in Orca.
I have tried to copy down the error message I get. It is after things
have been extracted when I get the Ubuntu packages for Python-speechd
and speech-dispatcher.
Starting speech-dispatcher
Speech-dispatcher
Envoke-rc.d: initscript speech-dispatcher
action "Start"
failed setting up python-speechd (064~beta1+cvs20070807-0ubuntu5)
processing triggers for lib6 ldcconfig differred processing now taking place