[orca-list] Tabs with brltty and orca

Hello,
When I press the tab key on graphical editors, such as gedit and eclipse, my
braille display presents a strange character (that occupies one cell),
instead of presenting the normal space (a variable number of cells) that
appears on screen and sometimes it makes me think that the document is
poorly indented, when in fact it's correctly indented.
In nano editor, it represents the tab correctly.
What causes this problem? Is it brlapi's problem, orca's problem or editor's
problem?

Thanks

Best regards

Sérgio Neves