Re: [orca-list] Evolution crash with Orca running

On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 12:08 +0000, Chris Norman wrote:
On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 11:33 -0600, Bryen wrote:
Since I've started playing with Orca magnifier this past week, I have
had mysterious crashes of Evolution in the background.  Even when
Evolution is not in focus.  If i am not running Orca magnifier,
Evolution stays stable.

I'm going to investigate this a bit more before doing anything.  But
before I did, I wanted to know if anyone else experienced similar
problems?

Evolution 2.12.0
Orca 2.20.0-3

I also get strange crashes. No bug-buddy, just a close. When I've run it
out of the terminal, the last thing is a SEGFAULT. Is this what you get?

Actually Bug Buddy does show up for me, but my Bug Buddy is somewhat
broken.  I'm going to have to try to fix that this weekend then run it
again to see if I can capture the exact error log.

At least you've verified that it isn't just me.

Thanks.

I am using:
Evolution-2.10.1, and orca V2.20.1

HTH.