[orca-list] Skype's not accessible, but...

Hello all,

I'm a Mac user, mainly, but I do run Ubuntu 7.04 in a virtual machine on my Mac with Orca.  My girlfriend, a less technically inclined but more adept Ubuntu user, has been trying to find any information that will allow her to even do the most basic things in Skype...even if only a hot key to answer incoming calls.  Skype itself appears to be wholly unusable with Orca, and she can accept that, but even the ability to answer calls would be enough for her to get by.  She doesn't use it extensively, but she does need it.  At this point, it is one of the only things she needs to boot into Windows for.  If there is no way to get this working, can you recommend any other voice communication software that is accessible with Orca and which can take incoming calls from software running on both Windows and Mac computers.  Gaim does not seem to support the AIM voice chat protocol.

Thanks much in advance.

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...