Re: [orca-list] how to switch orca's interface language

Hello again,
On Po, 2007-08-27 at 14:25 +0200, Dorado Martínez, Francisco Javier
wrote:
Peter, you have to place your mo file in /usr/share/locale/your_iso639_letters/LC_MESSAGES
And then restart Orca.
Thanks for your hint. I have finally found it however I placed my
orca.mo file to the /usr/share/locale-lankpack/sk/LC_MESSAGES where sk
is iso 639 code for slovak.
I will spend a few days fixing inaccuracies in my translation and Then
hopefully I will be able to get in touch with slovak team leader at
gnome translation website.

Greets Peter