-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Peter Vágner
Enviado el: lunes, 27 de agosto de 2007 14:16
Para: Halim Sahin
CC: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] how to switch orca's interface language

Hello,
On Po, 2007-08-27 at 13:59 +0200, Halim Sahin wrote:
Hi,
I Think you need to switch your locale setting to your native
language.

I think I have set my locale correctly to slovak, because I
can see all the system's prompts in slovak, I can also see
date and time formatted properly. By asking such question I
meant how do I compile my po file, where do I place it for
Orca to recognize it and Whether do I need to recompile Orca
each time the file changes.

Peter