To: "Josh" <jkenn337 gmail com>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] ubuntu feisty 7.4 won't boot

Hello Josh,
Mostlikely your boot priority is set not to boot from CD at first. To make sure if this is the case you will ned an assistance of the sighted person I think because that's controllable from bios setup only. Alternativelly some laptop models are booting from CD when ctrl key is held down during the boot-up process so depending on your specs this might also be one possibility.

regards

Peter

Josh  wrote:
Hi,

I just got the stable ubuntu feisty 7.4 or whatever the version number is, and it still won't boot from the live cd. Is there any way to bypass my video driver? I even unplugged my USB headphones and things. I wonder, would it help if I unplugged all unnecessary things like USB headphones, epson perfection scanner, and wireless USB adapter, and then try running the live cd?

Josh

email: jkenn337 gmail com
msn: kenn6498ku hotmail com
AOL: kutztownstudent