[orca-list] help with ubuntu and orca

Hello,
I need help installing ubuntu 7.04 with orca. While this is for sure
off topic, I would not post it here if I really didn't need help on
this. I want to use the partitioner to make my hard disk a reiserfs. I
choose to manually partition my hard disk and am a little bite lost. I
was placed in a screen where I was successfully able to set my new
partition size, but I don't know how to proceed to make it a reiserfs
one. There's a combobox I pressed ctrl+downArrow, a menu openned and
there were some options, that orca reads as file system. There were
about five items read as file system, one read as swap and one read as
don't use, and still another I was not able to understand its meaning.
Also, in the same screen of this combobox, there's a text box that
orca reads combobox text that I can not figure out its usage. Is there
same way I can first partition my hd, from the gnome-terminal, using
fdisk, and after this in the installer I only have to point out the
partition I want the installer uses as the primary one?
Thanks
Marlon
free."
Linus Torvalds