Re: [orca-list] Orca in VMWare

I've been using Ubuntu and Orca inside VMware without problems. What I haven't attempted is the accessible installation of Ubuntu, so I don't know whether that will work with VMWare or not.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Rafael Bejarano wrote:
I have not tried booting linux from Vm ware, but I was able to do so using Q, although Q is too slow to be useful at present. Nevertheless, the fact that I was able to launch linux/ubuntu with Q, and that I could hear Orca when I started it up, makes be optimistic that linux/Orca will also be accessible with Vm ware. If anyone is successful using Vm ware to launch/use ubuntu and Orca, please let the rest of the list know.

Cordially,
Rafael Bejarano